Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Let's Go Antiquing, Girls!

I've been away from the blog a lot longer than I'd like. Things have been hectic around here with my son starting 2nd grade and getting ready for a short trip to Southern California to visit family and enjoy a NASCAR race. I know the words enjoy and NASCAR in the same sentence may seem like crazy-talk to some of you, but I have to admit it - I love NASCAR and I love going to races. In fact, I really didn't understand the whole NASCAR thing until I went to a race. I'm not really sure how it happened other than my husband was somewhat of a fan and wanted to take my son to a race up here in Northern California...I decided I'd go just to not feel left out, and I've been hooked ever since. You know what I'm talking about NASCAR fans...Am I right or what? I know - I know...But if you read my Mustang post, you'd know what a car nut I am to begin with.

Anyway, I'm sure none of you logged on to read about that...But I did want you all to know that I've been trying to get some vintage items up in our online store and our eBay store. Here's some of the latest...I have a ton more vintage items to sell, but like I mentioned above, I've been a little busy!


It's a Pyrex-sta's Paradise


I just love this cookie canister with the adorable little decal and red handle!

We also have a couple vintage sheer half aprons that are in near perfect condition and priced to sell! I think they're just perfect as the end of summer gets closer and more time will be spent indoors.


All these items and more can be found on our 'Flea Market' page.

For the readers of my blog, I'd love hear what kind of items you love to collect!

Well, I'll be off for now. I've got to go pack my Nascar t-shirts, hats, and shorts...I also have to go remind my husband to pack our folding chairs, car flags, and backpacks that have all our favorite drivers' numbers on them....You think I kid!

No comments: